What information do we collect?
Information You Provide – We and our service providers collect any information that you provide when you use the Online Services, including when you create an online account with us. The information that you provide us can include, but is not limited to your name, contact information such as email address and phone number, username, password, and other registration information.
Information Automatically Collected From You – We and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use the Online Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, your general geographic location, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view and information you access on the Online Services, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Online Services, and the search terms you enter on the Online Services. This information allows us to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Online Services, and to improve the Online Services and the services we provide. We and our service providers may collect this information using “cookies,” which are small text files that the Online Services save on your computer using your web browser and access when you return, or similar technologies.
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- providing you with products, services, or information you request;
- providing you with information about the Online Services or required notices;
- delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Online Services; and
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
We generally do not share the information we collect from or about the Online Services except:
- to third parties that provide services to us in connection with our business operations and that have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or if we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
In addition, we may share de-identified reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, as well as de-identified information, with third parties.
The Online Services also may contain third-party links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
How is your information secured?
We have administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information collected by the Online Services. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Online Services over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.